Compound Interest Questions for competitive Exams
in this article we will discuss important questions of compound interest for SSC & Banking Exams
- An amount gives 18081 additions in 2.5 years at the rate of 5% annual interest. What is that amount?
2. What will be the difference between compound interest and simple interest at ₹ 48000 after 3 years at the rate of 5% annual compound interest?
3. What is the minimum number of full years in which any sum at 20% compound interest would be about to double?
4. A man borrowed ₹ 800 at 10% per annul simple interest & the same amount to another person at the rate of 10% compound interest, after 2 years, the money received by him will be ?
5. Adding the compound interest on a sum of money is Rs 9680 in 2 years and Rs 10648 in 3 years. What is the interest rate per year?
6. The difference between simple interest and compound interest on a sum of money at 10% per annum for 3 years is ₹ 31.
7. A simple interest of ₹ 2000 was earned on a principal at the rate of 4% per annum in 5 years, how much compound interest will be earned on the same principal in 2 years at that rate?
8. The simple interest on a money at a fixed rate of 2 years is ₹ 120 and the compound interest is ₹ 129. What is the rate of interest?
9. A money becomes compounded at a fixed rate of interest 2 times in 5 years, in how many years will it become 8 times at the same rate of interest?
10. There is a difference of ₹ 31 between a 3-year compound interest and simple interest of a money. If the annual rate of interest is 10%, find that money?
11. If the simple interest on a sum for 3 years is ₹ 225 and the interest on the same amount at the same rate for a 2-year compound interest is ₹ 153, what will be the principal invested?
12. The simple interest of a sum of money at the same annual interest rate of 3 years and the compound interest of 2 years is ₹ 100 and ₹ 832 respectively. What will be the principal amount?
13. If a sum becomes 3 times in 3 years at compound interest, in how many years it will be 9 times its principal amount?
14. A sum of money at the rate of compound annual interest becomes ₹ 500 in 2 years and ₹ 540 in 3 years. What will be the annual rate of compound interest?
15. Find the amount on which the difference between the compound interest compounded half yearly and its simple interest at 10% interest rate in 1.5 years will be ₹ 244.
16. What will be the rate of interest if the amount of ₹ 5000 becomes ₹ 6050 at a compound interest rate after 2 years?
17. If a money becomes 8 times of itself in 3 years, what will be the rate of compound interest?
18. If a money becomes 3 times in 4 years with compound interest, how many times will it become in 12 years?
19. At the rate of 8% compounded interest on an amount, the first year’s interest is ₹ 48. What will be the interest for the second year?
20. What will be the rate of compound interest if the amount of ₹ 2304 becomes ₹ 2500 in 2 years?